All classic scooters require regular servicing and at The Scooter Hub, we are able to undertake routine services quickly, efficiently and offer great value for money.
Our Standard Service covers the following:
- Replace gearbox oil
- Replace air filter element (where fitted)
- Replace spark plug
- Check and adjust control cables
- Battery top-up and charge (where fitted)
- Check tyre condition and tyre pressures
- Adjust front and rear brakes (external check / adjustment only)
- Visual and tightness check of all key area fixings (wheel/hub nuts, engine mountings, shock absorbers/mountings)
- Check operation of lights and horn
- Road test
The price for our Standard Service is £69.00 inclusive of parts listed above, labour and VAT
If any additional works are found to be required during the service, we will contact you for your instructions before proceeding.
Additional labour will be charged at our standard rate of £32.50 + VAT / Hour
Full Brake Service
- Remove rear hub and brake shoes
- Inspect, clean, lubricate and re-fit
- Remove front hub, dismantle, clean, inspect, rebuild and re-fit
- Adjust and road test
The price for the above Full Brake Service is £57.50 inclusive of labour and VAT
- Remove from scooter, clean exterior and dismantle
- Inspect for wear / damage
- Carry out full ultrasonic clean
- Re-build with new gasket/seals as needed
- Re-fit to scooter
- Road test
If any additional works are found to be required during any works, we will contact you for your instructions before proceeding.
NB: For your peace of mind, we always return any old parts when you collect your scooter.